Leo & Cathy Paine "Standing In The Gap" for the missionary.
Filling the gap through FURLOUGH RELIEF!
Contact us: landcpaine@yahoo.com or Skype: leo.paine

Friday, September 16, 2011

France and on to Holland.

 This is the first opportunity I have had to update in quite some time. Computer problems and no internet connnection.

We have said good bye to the Rettigs in Prague and we flew to France to spend about 10 days with my brother who we have not seen since 1997. He picked us up in Lyon and we drove to Lachau where he lives. This picturesque little town has a population of 50.  A beautiful place! 





The sheep are brought back through the town to a place of
protection for the night!

Jerry and I!  He was saved in 1997
on a visit to Seward, Nebraska where
Leo pastored Calvary Baptist Church.

As we were driving to Holland we made
a stop in France where Jerry and I
have an uncle and aunt that I
had not seen for 40 years.



Leo and I with my Ome Jannus and Aunt Mina, he is
my father's younger brother.

After we left there we headed to Arnhem, Holland
where we will stand in the gap for
the next two months.



More to come...









No comments:

Post a Comment